Common Questions About Personal Care

How do I pay for Personal Care Services?

There are a number of payer sources, these include:

  • Private Pay
  • Idaho Medicaid (Molina Medicaid)
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield Medicaid
  • Long Term Care Insurance
  • Aid and Attendance Benefits

Are Caregivers Licensed and Insured?

Our agencys is Licensed, Bonded, and Insured. This includes both office and field staff. 

Are Caregivers Credentialed?

Our Caregivers are either Personal Care Aides (P.C.A.) or Certified Nursing Assistants (C.N.A.). We require ongoing training which includes Continuing Education courses as well as hands on training. 

What kind of screening process do Caregivers have?

The Idaho Department of Health and Welfare (IDHW) requires a criminal history and background check for all of our employees. 


Specialty Features:

  • Assessment & Care Plan – Incorporates a comprehensive, in-home, environmental, psychosocial, safety assessment with written report and recommendations.
  • Weekly Call Thru's – Our Client Care Coordinators communicate with clients on a weekly basis. These calls are to assure quality of care, confirm client schedules, and to be udpated on Client health status. 
  • Community Resources – The Care Coordinator can arrange an in-home consultation to identify resources in your area. This may include; skilled rehab placement, assisted living, independent living, skilled home health and in home care giver services to name a few..
  • Home Safety Assessment – A home safety assessment is conducted to identify potential problems. Recommendations emphasize reducing fall hazards due to medical issues and life style
  • Continuity of Care - We can use your care plan to keep your health care providers up to date on your care. Your phsyician, physical therapist, pharmacy and medical supply store can all be informed of changes to your health to provide you with the best care possible.