Elderly Home Health Care
Stone Bridge Home Care is the perfect solution for seniors who are looking to stay at home as long, and as safe as possible!
We improve your life by providing kind, one-on-one care in the comfort of your own home. Our personalized and affordable Senior Care services are available 7 days a week. Our Senior Care can range from as little as 2 hours a week to as much as 24/hrs a day 7 days a week.
We know that every client is unique. Our assessment process allows us to custom tailor our services to meet your specific needs. Fill out the form to learn more about our assessment process or to schedule a complimentary in-home assessment.
Term of Care
Errands & Transportation
Types of Care
Request Your Free Assessment!
Caring for an Aging Loved One? We Can Help!
- Nearly a quarter (23.9%) of U.S. households are now involved in caring for an elderly family member or relative, spending an average of 20 hours a week in caregiving-related chores.
- Some 80% of caregivers provide unpaid assistance seven days a week.
- More than 60% of all family caregivers say they have suffered from depression. (Source: National Family Caregivers Association/Fortis Long Term Care, 1998)
- Long distance caregivers miss nearly 15 million days of work each year. (Source: National Council on Aging/The Pew Charitable Trusts, 1998)
- Long-term family caregiving takes a significant toll on workers. Lost productivity, absenteeism, interruptions and replacing employees due to elder care costs American business in excess of $11.4 billion annually. (Source: National Alliance for Caregiving/Glaxo Welcome Report, 1997)
- A significant decline in the number of family caregivers is occurring in the U.S., while at the same time, the demand for elder care is increasing.
Stone Bridge Home Care can help you by providing:
- Qualified, caring, trained, insured, and flexible caregivers who can help you take a few hours, without feeling guilty or stressed, while you take care of yourself or other members of your family. Our caregivers can assist your elderly loved one for a few hours a week, a few hours a day, or more. Giving yourself a little bit of time away may be just what the doctor ordered and will help you to be a much better family caregiver.
- In-home assessments. We routinely perform in-home assessments that result in a customized care plan for your loved ones. You may choose to have us carry out the care plan in whole or in part, or you may simply choose to use the care plan to improve your own ability to care for your loved one.
So if you are a family caregiver in need of some help, don’t hesitate to Contact Us. You can talk to us about your unique situation, schedule a free in-home assessment, and be well on your way to a happier, healthier life for you and your loved one.